Indo-Mex Tandoori Fish Tacos
If you serve tacos, cash in on this popular fusion twist that will bring you worldwide fame. Our Fish Market Fresh® Tortilla Crusted Tilapia will be your co-star.
|Tortilla Crusted Tilapia (Item# 072022)
|Flour Tortillas, Brushed with Olive Oil & Tandoori Spices
|Tandoori Spice Mix
|Lemon, Fresh, Juice
|Cabbage, Shredded Finely
|Red Onions, Pickled
|Carrots, Fine Julienne
|Jalapeños, Fine Julienne
|Cilantro Sprigs, Chopped
|Lime, Fresh, Wedges
- Fry or Bake the Tortilla Tilapia according to package instructions and to the internal temperature of 165°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the yogurt sauce and set aside.
- Sear or grill the flour tortilla and brush with olive oil and tandoori seasoning.
- To build the tacos lay the tortillas down and add a spoon full of the yogurt, then some of the shredded cabbage, onions, carrots and jalapeños.
- Cut each piece of Tortilla Crusted Tilapia into three and add two slices of the tilapia to each taco.
- Drizzle more of the yogurt over the tilapia, sprinkle with cilantro and lime seasoning.
- Serve fresh with lime wedges.