Fried Calamari Topped with Marinated Vegetables and Fried Spinach
Lightly breaded calamari fried to golden brown and served with Italian vegetables and fried spinach. A tasty treat during Lent.
|Lightly Breaded Ring and Tentacle Calamari (Item# 041250)
|Marinated Italian Vegetables
- In a 350°F fryer cook calamari for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until to a golden brown and minimum internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Drain the calamari well.
- Place calamari onto a serving plate.
- Using the marinated Italian vegetables drain the liquid from the jar and then top the fried calamari with the vegetables.
- Quickly place the spinach into the fryer and cook no longer than 10 seconds and drain well.
- Place spinach in the middle of the dish and garnish with a lemon wedges.