Buffalo Bacon Seafood Dip
Add seafood flare to the traditional buffalo dip by adding seafood, then take it up a notch with bacon! Your game day guests will love this dip served with chips and veggies.
|1||Pound||Seafood Sensations® (Item# 004530)|
|1/2||Cup||Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing|
|1||Cup||Frank's Red Hot Sauce|
|2||Cups||Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese|
|2||Cups||Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese|
|1/8||Cup||Sliced Green Onions|
|4||Stalks||Celery, Cut Into Sticks|
- Mix the hot sauce with the Seafood Sensations in a casserole or oven safe dish.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix well with the chunky blue cheese dressing.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the Seafood Sensations®.
- Sprinkle ½ the bacon pieces over the cream cheese mixture.
- Mix the shredded cheeses together and sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F until the dip is 165°F internal temperature and the cheese is golden.
- Then finish by adding the remainder of the bacon over the top.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Arrange the carrots, celery sticks and tortilla chips for dipping.