Smoked Salmon Pizza Flatbread
|Chopped Green Onion
|6 Inch Flatbread
- Chop green onion 1/16” cut with chef’s knife.
- Place Flatbread into oven for 5-10 minutes at 400°F until toasted.
- Evenly spread Crème Fresh onto the Toasted Flatbread.
- Open the Smoked Salmon pack and place onto a plate. Reserve the liquid.
- Place half the Smoked Salmon evenly on top of the Toasted Flatbread with Crème Fresh.
- Add the chopped green onion and capers to the top of the Toasted Flatbread Smoked Salmon.
- Take the reserved liquid and add to the top.
- Cut on board into 6 slices with chef’s knife or pizza cutter and serve!
View as PDF