Pollock Cordon Blue
A golden brown Panko Breaded Pollock with ham and white cheddar. Easy to make. High protein, high margin. Hugely satisfying for operators as well as guests. This recipe also works well with any of our tavern battered fish products!
|1||Each||Panko Breaded Pollock Fillets 3-4 oz. (Item# 021744)|
|2||Each||White Cheddar Cheese, Sliced|
|3||Ounces||Tavern-Style Ham, Sliced|
|2||Each||Butter Lettuce, Leaves|
- Deep fry the Pollock in 350°F oil for 5–6 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and is golden brown.
- While the fish is frying, toast Po-boy roll.
- Toast until crispy and fragrant.
- Brush bread with Dijon mustard.
- To plate, place the Pollack on the toasted roll, top with tavern ham and then cheese. Place the open sandwich in a salamander for 30–45 seconds or until the cheese melts and begins to brown and bubble.
- Garnish with butter lettuce and tomato.