Lobster Waffle Sliders
Create and serve these irresistible mini waffle sliders, featuring our Lobster Sensations. Then piled high with fried green tomatoes and fresh lettuce.
|Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)
|Waffles, Round Or Square
|Tempura Batter Prepared
|Maple Cream Aioli
|Green Tomatillos, Fried
|Green Leaf Lettuce
|Small Jar Pickled Vegetables, On Side
- Break up the lobster pieces by hand and then dip into the batter.
- Shake off the excess and then fry them at 350°F for 2.5 minutes until internal 165°F. Drain well.
- Heat up the waffles to get them hot.
- Spread the maple aioli onto both the top and bottom waffle.
- Fry the breaded tomatillos at 350°F until golden and then drain.
- Place the green leaf slice atop the aioli.
- Place the lobster pull apart atop the lettuce and then top with the tomatillo and the second waffle.
- Place a pick through each slider and serve with the jar of marinated vegetables.