Lobster Sensations Carbonara
|Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)
- Whisk the eggs and cream together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Drop Bucatini in the boiling water with a large pinch of kosher salt.
- In a large saute pan, cook the pancetta over medium heat in a bit of olive oil for about one minute. Add the garlic, and cook until softened. Add the lobster sensations, cook for one or two minutes until warmed.
- Check the bucatini. If done, drain it and keep it warm for a few more minutes.
- Add the cream mixture to sauce and tarragon, making sure the heat is set low to medium. Stir continuously, to prevent the egg from clumping. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the sauce is warm and just starting to thicken.
- Add the warm bucatini to sauce, and toss with tongs until the pasta is thoroughly incorporated.
- Transfer to pasta bowls and serve immediately.