King & Prince Crab Sensation Panko Arancini Skewers/Crabncini Skewers
|1/2||Pound||Crab Sensations™ with King Crab Meat (Item# )|
|4||Tablespoons||Jumbo Crab Sensations® (Item# 004630)|
|1/4||Cup||Daisy sour cream|
|2||Tablespoons||Parsley finely chopped|
|2||Tablespoons||Roasted red bell peppers|
|3 1/2||Cups||Chicken stock or fish stock (boiling hot)|
|1||Tablespoon||Butter or oil|
|1||Medium onion finely chopped|
|3||Cloves||Garlic, finely chopped|
|2||Cups||Shredded Galbani Mozzarella cheese|
|*Note||If you like it spicy, add chilli flakes as desired.|
- For coating: 1/2 cup flour 1 cup Kerry Foods panko bread crumbs 2 large eggs beaten with tbsp water
- Mix Crab Sensations, lemon zest, parley, roasted bell peppers, chives and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
- Sautee butter and onions then add risotto rice. Adding the chicken broth slowly to boil for 1 minute then simmer for 18 minutes. Fluff the risotto and add to you bowl of Crab Sensation mixture. Put it on in a dish creating some spaces for stem to release and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Take the mixture out of the refrigerator and make 1-2 oz balls and put mozzarella in the middle keeping them round, set aside on plate. Once the mixture has all been made into balls, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Then start the coating process: Using the eggs make a wash by adding tbsp water put into a bowl, and put panko breading and flour into their own bowls.
- Step one: flour Step two: egg Step three: Kerry panko breading Then fry until golden brown. Place on a skewer and serve with a Remoulade dipping sauce on fries.