Gourmet Shrimp Surf and Turf
Three crisp, golden brown fantail shrimp atop a pan seared 6oz beef tenderloin with fresh asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes, cracked black pepper and garlic sauce.
|Homestyle Breaded Deep Cut Shrimp 12/15 ct. (Item# 059115)
|Beef Tenderloin, 6 Ounce
|Fresh Cracked Pepper
|Garlic Mashed Potatoes
|Scallions, Sliced Very Thin & Soaked In Ice Water
- Add half of the butter to a medium saute pan and heat over a medium flame. Season the beef tenderloin and add it to the pan. Sear each side for 4 minutes or until the steaks reach medium rare. Remove from the pan, hold warm.
- In the same pan, add the cracked pepper and garlic until the garlic is lightly browned. Deglaze with sherry and then add the cream. Reduce by half and reserve for plating.
- Deep fry the Fantail Shrimp until 165°F internal temperature for 4 minutes at 350°F. Set aside.
- To plate, in the center of the plate, place seared steak and drizzle with the pan sauce. Top the steak with 3- deep cut shrimp and garnish with scallions.
- Add mashed potatoes & asparagus.