Cheddar Biscuits With Lobster Gravy
The classic biscuit & gravy dish gets a wake up call! Cheddar biscuits with a gourmet lobster cake sandwiched between them can be topped with a creamy lobster & seafood gravy.
|8||Ounces||Lobster Sensations® (Item# 004610)|
|1||Each||Gourmet Lobster Cake|
|2||Quarts||Heavy Whipping Cream|
|1/2||Cup||Dry Roux Mix|
|1||Cup||Cooked Breakfast Sausage|
- Place the pre-cooked cheddar bisquits in the oven for 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Heat heavy whipping cream in sauce pan
- Break up the Lobster Sensations and put in the sauce pan. Add cooked sausage.
- Add seasonings and lobster base.
- Add roux.
- To assemble, put the gourmet lobster cake in between the top and base of the bisquits. Then place the gravy on top.